- Google Ads
- Keyword Research
- Computer Savvy and Technologically Oriented
- Digital marketing tools
- Strategy implementation
Auckland , New Zealand
Our mission is to make your business achieve recognition
At Kiwi Web House essentially, we keep one goal “100% client satisfaction”. We have developed and designed various websites around the globe with great success and looking forward to expanding the current numbers.
Our in-house skillful team of Web Designers, Graphic Designers, Copywriters, and Web developers uphold the highest project planning and execution standards.
We are over and above the Web Development & Design agency. We also provide Digital Marketing, Graphic design, and Printing(Digital & Offset) services that every start-up or large business needs.
Kiwi Web House is a New Zealand-owned and operated web development and digital marketing agency based in Auckland. We are now looking to reach the next level of growth by expanding our business further in Fiji Island and we have an available position for Digital Marketer & SEO Specialist in Suva and Nadi.
You should be Positive and Confident and love learning while proceeding to improve your range of abilities in this fast-moving industry.
Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience
• Managing clients across a wide range of business sectors
• Improving quality traffic from significant search engines into high converting sales.
• Staying on top of digital trends, algorithms, and updates, and adjusting strategy as required.
• 2 to 3 years of digital marketing/SEO specific work experience (preferably agency)
• Technical expertise in keyword research,
• Content optimization, link building, and technical SEO
• Strong experience with Google Tools, including Analytics, Google AdWords Search Console,
• Google My Business, and Tag Manager
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to present strategic ideas and build great client relationships.
• A highly organized approach to work with excellent time management skills
• Highly proficient in SEO tools, such as SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.
If you are interested in this role, we invite you to apply now. All applicants must include a resume and cover letter.
To support your application please send your portfolio of relevant work.